I have just started to sell these candle warmers and they are the best new thing. They work only with a couple squares of scents and a lightbulb to heat up the wax. I would love if you could please help me start out my business by having a party you get great rewards and don't have to do a thing. Most parties are open house style... they come, look, smell and you and me both hope buy.. and then on their way unless they want to escape longer from there famiy...haha
Please let me know if you are interested in helping me out or I will just ask you and all my dear sweet friends know who you are ;-) so thanks, thanks, thanks ahead of time.....
Vanessa 801-830-1356
http://www.scentsy.net/catalog.html
Please let me know if you are interested in helping me out or I will just ask you and all my dear sweet friends know who you are ;-) so thanks, thanks, thanks ahead of time.....
Vanessa 801-830-1356
http://www.scentsy.net/catalog.html

4 comments:
Hey Vanessa!
I'll host a party for you when I get back from FL. I'll call ya when we get home to figure it out!
I have a burner, so I will come get some new scents at Brittany's party! There is a girl in my ward that sales, so I don't think I could have a party for you right now. Sorry!
Hello, This is YOUR mother here. I am pretty far away to have a party but, love the product. It is the best enjoyed candle scent, in our home. I hope everyone who comes to the parties get at least 3 or 4. You have to have one for yourself. Any they make Awesome Gifts, for any occasion. I would like to place an order from 800 miles away is it possible to ship to me? or I will be there around Easter time. Let me know. Hope you are feeling better, and on the mend once again. LOVE YA THE MOTHER......
Thanks mom for the support from so many miles away..hehe
Vanessa
Post a Comment