I kinda got burnt out of making jewelry and went into the fabric store to find some inspiration..I came out with some cute fabric & motivation to make a quilt. I got the top done pretty quick, the hard part was laying it all out. I spent most of sunday trying to quilt it because my tension didn't seem to want to cooperate. Anyway, I got it done & I think it turned out pretty cute!! Anyone else have tension issues?
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is super cute.
I had tension issues with my last machine. I could never get it right, so I just sold the machine and bought an awesome one from Costco! I think me, jamie and heidi all have the same one.
Yeah.. I think I just need to get a new one.
Yeah, Teresa showed me her machine and I got the sameone, I love it . I used it to make your quilt, and Teresa's for that matter. Your quilt turned out so cute. I have many projects waiting for me to work on when I have more energy!
Very cute! I didn't know you were into sewing. I've done a few baby quilts and outfits but I'm no pro. This is a fun website. I have a couple big antique-style clocks to sell -- do you want to post them here? I don't know if you post things here or link to other places. Hmmm.
This is VERY CUTE. Do you have a manuel to go with your machine? It will help you with the tensions. Just get an old scrap of fabric, and move the dial while you are sewing. You will find the right tension for the fabric being used. Unless there is another problem like the bobbin in in upside down, or threaded wrong, or wrong for the type of fabric. OH heck just go buy a new machine, sound like that is the consenses. Have fun. You people are terrific, keep on doing your projects, wish I had more time for them. Ask Vanessa, about her mother and sewing.
Post a Comment