I'm Brittany, designing jewelry is my creative outlet/ home business. I've been making jewelry for about 4 years. I strive to create jewelry that is fun but timeless and affordable. I always have jewelry on hand or am happy to design something for any occasion or color need. I am currently offering these sterling heart chain bracelets with pearl dangle. This is my favorite bracelet, it goes with anything and is not heavy and bulky, especially for newborns!
Just in time for Valentine's Day!
0-6 months $7
6-12 months$8
1-2 yrs. $9
2-3 &3-4yrs.$10
4-5 yrs. $11...on up
5 comments:
great idea! I'll check in often!
great idea.
Fun! did you get my message on your other site? I would love to buy something from you!
Yeah, I did. You can buy something from me anytime:) I'll post more pix too. My sister has really cute hairclips with flowers for Halle too! I'm sure you can order from Modbe but I don't know how the shoe thing works yet. Maybe we can have a shoe party when you come out!!
Heidi-
You should post a link for your Mary Kay or specials your having!
Post a Comment